Drinking water is very important for our health, fitness and generally well-being, but many people do not consciously consume enough water each day. Water keeps our body hydrated, dissolving minerals and nutrients, making them more accessible to the body and removing waste products.
Drinking enough water is an essential necessity because our body is made up of 60 percent water, and the blood itself contain 90 percent water.
Water is very essential for the kidneys, the skin and many other bodily functions, including weight loss.
All the cells and organs of the body needs water to function properly, that is why we are advised by medical specialist to drink at least two to three liters of water every day.
TOP 10 BENEFITS OF DRINKING WATER
1. Boosting skin health and beauty
Drinking enough water helps to boost our skin health and makes it beautiful. But dehydration is very dangerous to the skin because it can lead to disorders and premature wrinkling.
2. It lubricates the joints
Long – term dehydration can reduce the joints shock-absorbing ability, leading to joint pain. So it’s important to constantly be hydrated to the cartilage found in joints and the disks the spine is made up of about 80 percent water.
3. Drinking enough water helps to deliver oxygen throughout the body.
As earlier mention, 90 percent of the blood is water and it is this blood that carries oxygen to different parts of the body.
4. Drinking water also keeps the mouth clean. It forms saliva and mucus which helps to digest our food and keeps the mouth, eyes and nose moist, preventing friction and damage.
5) Water helps our digestive system to function properly. Keeping the body dehydrated can lead to digestive disorders, constipation and an acidic stomach which may increase the risk of stomach ulcers and heartburn.
6) Drinking enough water helps in flushing out the body’s waste through the processes of sweating, urinating and passing out of feces.
7) Water helps to maintain our blood pressure. It has been proven that dehydration causes the blood to become thicker thereby increasing our blood pressure. Drinking water constantly will keep our body hydrated.
8) Water regulates our body’s temperature
When our body’s are heated, water comes to the skin’s surface as sweat and when it evaporates, it cools the body.
9) Water boosts our performance during exercise. Therefore if we desire to carried out any activity that is strenuous, drinking enough water is advisable as it will enhance our performance.
10) Drinking enough water can lead to weight loss especially when it is warm and taking at specific periods of the day. check post on warm water for weight loss.
Our body loses water every day through sweat, urinating and other forms. This water needs to be replaced. Drinking pure water from the tap or a bottle is the best source of fluid for the body. Water can also be gotten through eating foods and beverages with high water content. Fruits like watermelon, tomatoes, oranges etc has high water content and should be part of our daily intake.
Benefits to Drink Hydrogen Water
Hydrogen water is really a practical alternative for people who choose to avoid drinking local plain tap water. Plain tap water may sometimes include contaminants, like chemical toxins, chlorine, fluoride and arsenic. Hydrogen water is an excellent choice to avoid dehydration and includes an array of positive benefits like minimizing inflammation, reducing time to recover and boosting levels of energy. Here are some explanations why it advantages to drink hydrogen water:
Better skin: An effective consumption of water is essential to keep the healthy appearance of your skin. Hydrogen water is really a useful option to slow aging whilst keeping the wrinkles from appearing so early. Plus, it is wonderful for protecting your skin and neutralizing the dangerous results of UV-rays which could penetrate deep in to the skin and damage the outer layers. An additional positive is the opportunity to ease indications of irritation and redness that appear with numerous skin diseases. Heart-friendly Hydrogen water is heart-friendly as well as helps you to promote better circulation. Drinking enough water helps you to maintain the most effective degrees of body fluids that has the positive effect of growing blood volume. What this means is the center is defined under less stress when pumping blood through the entire body. This kind of water works well at lowering the quantity of bad cholesterol that increases within the body. It offers the positive effect of upping the quantity of antioxidants within the system which could increase by nearly 35%. This can help to market the great cholesterol within the body and lower the potential risk of cardiovascular disease.
Also, the hydrogen water works well at keeping the muscles from the heart strong and resilient. Other benefits include the opportunity to control issues associated with inflammation and lowers the potential risk of cardiovascular damage as a result of toxins.
Lowers the potential risk of cancer: Hydrogen water is further reported to get a positive impact on lowering the potential risk of certain cancers. Water works well at controlling free radical damage which may have a negative impact on the healthy cells within the body. A significant precursor of cancer pertains to cell mutation. But, the anti-inflammatory properties within the water can safeguard the healthy cells from dangerous ions and prevents the mutation process from starting. It has the all-round advantage of protecting against cancer.